M C Dean Inc. (www.mcdean.com)
District of Columbia
M.C. Dean, Inc. is the nation’s premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. M.C. Dean’s capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. M.C. Dean, Inc. serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. Established in 1949, M.C. Dean, Inc. has earned a reputation as an innovator and pioneer. Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, M.C. Dean, Inc. employs more than 2,500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
M.C. Dean, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For more information about our company, you can visit www.mcdean.com.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidate will:
- Demonstrate creativity and excellent technical skills in all aspects of graphic design including concepts, typography, imagery, color and layout.
- Develop and design all phases of assigned projects from initial concept through final production including proofing, file preparation and distribution. Projects include, but are not limited to, advertisements, brochures, marketing collateral, proposal graphics, presentations, logos, newsletters, flyers, reports, invitations and event materials.
- Work with the Marketing and Proposal Department to develop layout for materials within established standards for corporate branding.
- Work collaboratively with project team members to develop design concepts, providing advice and recommendations to ensure effective results.
- Provide proofing and quality control of marketing materials to ensure they are accurate and delivered on time.
- Coordinate with outside vendors for printing and product production and review vendor proofs.
- Photograph project work sites, manufacturing and engineering activities, and corporate events.
- Archive work products and ensure content library is current and up-to-date.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in graphic design or related field.
- Technical and creative skills in all aspects of graphics design including concepts.
- Ability to work independently and function effectively as a member of a team.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, handling multiple simultaneous projects with stringent deadlines.
- Must be eligible (able to obtain) for a security clearance.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Fireworks) and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with marketing and/or proposal graphics support.