Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Analyzes ma lfu nctions and inspects, 111stalls, maintai ns and trou bleshoots integrated av1on1c attack contro l
systems at the Organizational level (OM).
2. Identifies and isolates malfunctions of integrated avionic control systems.
3. Removes, aligns, installs, bore-sights and conducts check outs of integrated avionic attack control systems.
4. Maintains inspection and maintenance records. 5.Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned trainees.
6. Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
7. Performs acceptance inspections on newly assigned aircraft and equipment.
8. Orders and receives pa1ts.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Requires a minimum of five years experience in RSAF AFSC 196X3, or equivalent, of which two (2) years must Le at the seven (7) level as an F- l 5 Avionics Systems Specialist.
2. For assignment to the F-1 SS aircraft, qualification as an F-15 Avionics System Technician with "O" level maintenance experience on LANTIRN is mandatory.
3. In addition, a minimum of one-year experience in performing supervising functions of A-Shop is also desirable.
To apply for this job, contact: