Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs Calendar and Special Inspections of the F-15S M61 Al Gun System.
2. Performs Calendar and Special Inspections of Support Equipment (SE) such as the Universal Ammunition Loading System (GALS).
3. Supports Phase Inspections by removing/installing the M61 Ai Gun System as required.
4. Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned trainees.
5. Orders and receives parts.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Requires a minimum of five (5) years experience in RSAF AFSC 262X0 of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level.
2. Qualification as an F-15 Armament Systems Specialist is mandatory.
3. One year experience in a F-155 Gun/ Armament Shop is preferable.
4. A minimum of one (1) year experience in performing or supervising functions such as tear down, build-up and check-out of the F-I 5S 11461A I Gun System is mandatory.
To apply for this job, contact: