Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Augment, advise and assist RSAF in an effective Metallurgical Laboratory and OJT operation.
2. Qualify a cadre of RSAF maintenance officers, specialists, supervisors and skilled technicians capable of assuming responsibility for the Metallurgical Laboratory as directed by RSAF.
3. Inspect and maintain Metallurgical Laboratory equipment.
4. Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned trainees. Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
5. Perform tests and inspections on F-15 engine augmenter parts as required by regulation.
6. Analyze discrepancies and take appropriate action in accordance with established guidelines.
7. Order and receive parts.
8. Performs specialty assignments, can be but not limited to, AGE, special vehicle maintenance, and Intermediate Maintenance fabrication shops.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Minimum of four (4) years of metallurgical laboratory experience.
2. High School degree or higher.
3. Certificate of Training is desirable
4. Must have experience with specimen cutters, mounting presses, grinders/polishers with lubricant dispenser, metallurgical microscopes, Vickers Micro-Hardness Tester, Rockwell Hardness Tester, Photo micro graphs and Tensile Testers.
5. Must have the capability of developing and implementing operating procedures and training programs.
6. Must have current knowledge of etchants and reagents and the safety practices of the chemicals used.
To apply for this job, contact: