Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyses performance and isolate malfunctions of integrated avionic instrument and flight control system.
2. Installs, repairs, modifies, aligns harmonizes, Boresights and conducts checkouts of avionic instrument flight control system.
3. Supervises avionic instrument flight control system and personnel :
4. Inspect avionic instrument and flight control system.
5. Monitors equipment performance to detect and analyze recurring malfunctions. i
6. Interprets installation and maintenance policies to correct defective equipment:
7. Diagnose recurring, malfunctions and recommends corrective actions
8. Conducts on job training.
9. Observes and ensure compliance with established safety procedures :
10. Operates instrument and flight control system by using proper control to determine operational condition.
11. Remove faulty units installs serviceable line replaceable units into Aircraft and perform system check.
12. Assign maintenance and repair function to subordinates
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Knowledge of theory and electronic and mechanical principles. Theory and application of gyros synch ros. Indicator working principles of electro-mechanical devices. Sub-system tie-in between integrated avionic System. Automatic fliglI control systems, Navigation system, Radar systems computer system and optical display system; digital computer logic, use care interpretation of testing and measuring devices. Concept of supporting publication and principles of motion and power
transmission by mechanical and electrical means is mandatory.
2. Analyze, Malfunctions and inspects. Install, maintains and troubleshoots avionic instrument and automatic flight control system at the organization level and supervise organizational level avionic and instrument and flight control activities,
3. Instrument & Auto pilot maintenance must have minimum 10 years Experience and 7 level trained.
2. Experience in performing supervisory functions.
3. Experience in modification of avionic instrument and flight control system.
4. Inspects for and use of associated test equipment.
5. Experience in conduct of repair components.
6. Experience in performing functions such as installation
To apply for this job, contact: