Full Time Employee
Sr. SCCM Administrator (Job Number:421916)
SAIC is seeking a Sr. SCCM Administrator to support the MCNOSC in Quantico, VA.
- This individual is responsible for establishing the SCCM presence in each installation.
- Responsible for the installation of Management Servers, Agents, reporting servers, and data warehouses where necessary and configuration rules and alerts consistent with the support structure.
- Use their expertise with SCCM, ISA/TMG Server, Active Directory, firewalls and other network management tools at the Tier III level to provide EDM Event Management Support.
- Additionally, they will use their expertise with Windows Server, Exchange, networking, PKI and SSL and support of the products for the EDM Management Support.
- The environment is VMware based and, as a result, requires knowledge of VMware.
- Provide the following EDM Event Management services:
- Resolve all Event Management tickets and provide an Event Management Status Report on weekly basis for all Event Management incidents escalated from the Tier I organizations.
- Provide guidance and instruction to Tier I organizations for handling standard Event Management related incidents and service requests.
- Provide Event Management documentation to Tier I organizations on the procedures for completing the task.
- Submit and execute Event Management related Request for Change (RFC) tasks with approval of Government designated TPOC.
- Escalate Event Management tickets to Tier III and other sections.
- Maintain the overall health of technologies associated with Event Management.
- Monitor the health of Event Management Infrastructure with MCNOSC provided event management tools.
- Provide MCNOSC project support for Event Management related technologies.
- Coordinate with S5 and other MCNOSC sections on Event Management issues.
- Participate in a Change Review Board.
- Escalate issues to third party product vendors.
- Follow all ITIL v 3.0 (and later versions) processes as they are applied to the MCNOSC.
- Implement monitoring tool thresholds and conduct proactive event remediation.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 9 years of related experience or 13 years of related experience.
- 5 years of SCCM administration experience
- Experience providing support to a large, enterprise environment
- Experience with ISA/TMG Server, Active Directory, firewalls and other network management tools
- Experience with Windows Server, Exchange, networking, PKI and SSL
- Knowledge of VMware and how SCCM functions in a VMware environment
- Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS
- OS Certification (e.g. MCSA, MCSE, VMWare, MCITP, MS MOM, SCCM, ISA/TMG Server, etc)
- Security+ CE, CISA, GCIH, GCED, CASP, or CISSP
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 12, 2016, 12:47:45 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-QUANTICO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: