Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform Quality Verification Inspections (QVIs) on assigned aircraft and associated equipment.
2. Provide on-the-spot assistance/training and recommend corrective actions.
3. Perform Quality Management Assessments identifying maintenance practices, strengths and weakness.
4. Investigate accidents/incidents and provide comprehensive reports on root causes, contributing factors,corrective actions and recommendations.
5. Review/write locally developed Publications, Policy Procedures and Maintenance Operating Instructions (MOTs).
6. Research and process Publication Deficiency Improvements.
7. Perform Quality Deficiency Investigation and Analysis and provide solutions.
8. Review and process Material Deficiency Reports.
9. Conduct Special One-Time-Inspections (OTIs) and Investigations.
10. Perform First-Time compliance QVI on all Time Correspondence
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Possess a 7 level or higher in RSAF AFSC 251X1, or equivalent, and must have at least five (5) years technical experience on F-I 5S (or F-15E) aircraft.
2. Must have a minimum of two (2) years? experience in Quality Control and be totally familiar with technical, management and quality assurance procedures.
3. Must be fully knowledgeable of planning, scheduling, and controlling resources.
4. Be proficient in the Maintenance Publications Management System and improvement process and be familiar with Time Compliance Technical Orders.
5. Have first hand experience in using publications and computerized records management, collection and information systems.
6. Have a working knowledge and understanding of the Maintenance Data Collection System.
7. At least one Management Course preferable.
8. Configuration Management experience preferable.
9. Aircraft Weight and Balance Certified preferable.