Full Time Employee
Office365 Migration Lead (Job Number:421962)
SAIC is hiring an Office365 Migration Lead in Morrisville, NC
SAIC requires a high-energy professional to lead Office 365 migration and implementation efforts across the country supporting an approximately 24,000 user base.
The proper individual will have both strong leadership and technical skills necessary to plan and coordinate related migration efforts while providing support and advisory functions to the customer.
The proper candidate must have strong management and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree + 9 years experience in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related field from an accredited university
- 5+ years’ experience with OWA/Outlook, GAL, transitioning email systems to the cloud, and upgrading email and collaboration systems
- 3+ years of experience in a Systems Integrator or within a large organization (~24,000 users) implementing complex IT solutions
- Clear understanding of 508 Compliance
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server and Active Directory required
- Experience with engineering and architecting Hybrid environments including BlackBerry BES integrations and Office 2007 and Lotus Notes migration to Office365.
- Experience with Microsoft collaboration tools, for example SharePoint, Skype for Business, and MyWorkplace
- Experience with software license management
- Experience with eDiscovery or similar ad hoc reporting tool
- Experience with Lotus Notes
- Experience in handling confidential business information and other sensitive data appropriately
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to design / develop SharePoint SOPs
- Ability to design / develop training materials
- Ability to design / develop Tier 0 support materials
- Essential qualifications for a successful candidate include: the ability to quickly adapt to new situations, a strong commitment to a team environment, the capacity to work with minimal supervision and an ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with the customer as well as management
Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 25, 2016, 2:50:27 PM
Primary Location: United States-NC-MORRISVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
To apply for this job, contact: