Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, programs, calibrates and certifies internal Electronic Warfare (EW) components and external Electronic Counter Measure (ECM) pods at the
intermediate level by using common and specialized Precision Measuring Equipment and associated avionic (EW) test stations/consoles and Support Equipment (SE). .
2. Inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, services, modifies, installs, calibrates, and certifies avionic SE. and supervises Intermediate Level maintenance activities of internal EW
components, external ECM pods and associated avionics test stations.
3. Analyzes performance and isolates malfunctions of avionic equipment.
4. Inspects, disassembles, repairs, reassembles, aligns, programs, calibrates, modifies and conducts check outs of avionic EW equipment to determine the scope of repair required.
5. Analyzes and isolates avionic EW test stations/consoles and SE malfunctions.
6. Calibrates, modifies, repairs, overhauls and certifies avionic EW test stations/consoles and SE associated with EW systems.
7. Inspects and evaluates components of avionic EW test stations/consoles and SE.
8. Perform On-the-Job-Training (OJT) for assigned trainees.
9. Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by establish .
10.Orders and receives parts
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Requires a minimum of five (5) years? experience in RSAF AFSC 19670, or equivalent of which one (I) year must be at the seven (7) level as an F-15 Integrated Electronic Warfare
Equipment Systems Technician is mandatory.
2. In addition, experience in performing or supervising functions such as the repair, overhaul, or modification of integrated avionics equipment and the use and analysis of
intermediate level test equipment is mandatory.
To apply for this job, contact: