Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Materials used in the evaluation program.
2. Ensures the.availability of specialty evaluation standards materials.
3. Monitors evaluation events and advice aircrews, follow-up problem areas, causes and track corrective actions.
4. Assist in aircrew evaluation process effectiveness in meeting to established objectives, methods of presentation, use of available resources and recording and reporting procedures.
5. Schedule approved ground tests and aircrews check rides and coordinates on other testing, currency requirements. 5. Advises commanders of evaluation program, cycle results and recommends corrective action.
7. Coordinate and integrate with available training and operations resources.
8. Maintain liaison with operation and training work centers and using activities on aircrew evaluation procedural changes to achieve timely and accurate implementation.
Qualifications and Experience:
1· Preferred Bachelors Degree or level 7 Technician.
2. Minimum of 10 years experience time in flight operations/evaluation.
3. Knowledge of counseling techniques.
4. Knowledge of principle and organization and personal management, purpose and use of evaluation cycles, content unit's flight / ground evaluation publication, interface of flight records and management data between operations.
5. Training, aircrew.
6. Knowledge of general evaluation rules and policies.
7. Knowledge of other specialized applications. Specialty: Standard Evaluator (for Fighter Squadrons).
8. Experience in performing functions evaluation systems activities.
9. Native English Speaker.
10. Ability to work with office PC applications.
To apply for this job, contact: