Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop, maintain and manage training programs
2. Determines requirements, requisitions, and reporting materials used in training programs.
3. Monitors progress of training and counsels aircrews.
4. Advise commander on availability of training materials and services.
5. Plans and schedules work assignments.
6. Maintain training records and statistical data for analysis and review.
7. Maintain liaison with operation, Stan/Eval work centers and using activities on aircrew management procedural changes to achieve required timely and accurate implementation.
8. Coordinates training activities and scheduling according to training program.
Qualifications and Experience:
1· Diploma or level 7 Technician.
2. Minimum of 10years experience time in flight operations / evaluation.
3. Knowledge of counseling techniques.
4. Knowledge of training techniques and methods of instruction, learning processes, evaluations. Knowledge of other specialized applications.
5. Specialty: Training Specialist (for Fighter Squadrons).
6. Experience in performing and managing training functions.
7. Native English Speaker.
8. Ability to work with office PC applications.
To apply for this job, contact: