Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Quality Assurance Manager/Specialist join our team near Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The selected candidate will be a hands on provider of installations of hardware and software supporting our intelligence customer.
ManTech is seeking a Systems Engineer to integrate and maintain configuration management, version control and service management new technologies into new and existing systems, including the transition and migration of enterprise systems. The successful candidate will be experienced in the isolation and resolution of complex hardware and software problems involving the application, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof.
Works from specifications to develop or modify complex software programs to enhance an operating system. May give some direction and guidance to less experienced software systems engineers. Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Develops logic, codes, tests and debugs software packages. Modifies, tests, and debugs retail utilities. Packages and engineers releases to integrate with target operating systems. Develops and modifies complex software, such as routines supporting multiprogramming, telecommunications and file management.
· Experience implementing and working with Altiris IT Management Suite (or other service desk software)
· Experience implementing and working with components of the Atlassion Suite (Bitbucket, SourceTree, Bamboo, Clover, FishEye, Crucible, JIRA Software)
· Experience implementing and working with Subversion (SVN), or other configuration management software
· Experience with ESXi Software Depot
· Experience with service desk support, monitoring, and management tools.
· Experience with DODIIS desktop operating systems Windows XP, Windows 7.
· Experience with version 2007 or newer Microsoft Business Class Applications, MS SharePoint Exchange.
· Experience with Active Directory account administration.
· Experience in administration and troubleshooting media exploitation applications.
· Experience maintaining DODIIS Video Teleconferencing Systems.
· Experience in setup, configuring and troubleshooting user desktop commercial and DoD secure telecommunications
· Experience with setting, up, configuring, and troubleshooting desktop peripherals.
· Experience with network computers system security, intrusion management and patching.
· Strong skills in fault isolation and troubleshooting information technology hardware and applications.
· Experience with virtual machine systems (VMware version 5.0 or newer)
· Required certified DoD 8570 Level I IAT
· ITIL V3 fundamentals trained.
A minimum of five years of relevant technical experience in systems administration activities such as the isolation and resolution of complex hardware and software problems involving the application, the operating system, the hardware, or any combination thereof.
A Master?s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position (e.g. information systems, computer science, math, or engineering). An additional three years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for the Bachelor?s Degree. An additional two years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for the Master?s Degree.
U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years with the ability to pass CI Polygraph.
To apply for this job, contact: