Full Time Employee
.Net Developer (Job Number:421963)
- Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
- Work individually or as a member of a team.
- Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Formulate and define specifications for software applications or modifies and maintain existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Develop system components including services and user screens
- Assisting with system testing
- Application and System deployment
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: ACTIVE SECRET
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Solid understanding of the Web Development Environment.
- Working in Team Development approach.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, and 1 year of professional experience
- Experience configuring Windows-based web server infrastructure: IIS, SQL Server, Active Directory
- Experience with converting 32-bit applications to 64-bit applications
- Experience writing Windows batch jobs
- Previous experience in Unclassified and Classified Systems
- Security + Certification and/or other IT related education and/or certification
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 14, 2016, 9:55:44 AM
Primary Location: United States-RI-MIDDLETOWN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: