Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Nimble Fire Onsite Facilitator (Job Number:421992)
- Prepare briefings, point papers, and information papers.
- Prepare and review analyses, requirements documents, assessments, issue papers.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) across the spectrum of IAMD Provide support (on-site) at the Nimble Fire (NF) facility in St. Louis, MO, for direction and oversight of JIAMDO war games and other events.
- Facilitate and integrate facility contractor support personnel actions and activities to include direct interface with facility contractor leads on day-to-day support in preparation for and in execution of NF events.
- Support Service and COCOM exercises, demonstrations, simulations, war games and related events up to and including TS, SCI, and SAP levels
- Provide fighter specific input on scenarios, tactics, effects based implementation, CONOPS and TTP.
- Run analysis models and simulations up to and including TS, SCI, and SAP classification levels.
- Maintain other models and tool sets, as required, to support JIAMDO analyses.
- Provide technical support required for the validation and/or accreditation of models and simulations used in JIAMDO analyses.
- Develop and support review of war-games, simulation and exercise test plans for events up to and including TS, SCI, and SAP levels.
- Support the Combatant Commanders in review, assessment, and development of operational concepts and tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Active Top Secret
- Retired military officer (O-4 or higher) with minimum of 7 years Hi operational IAMD experience. Minimum of 5 years of experience conducting field-testing, modeling & simulation with experience planning and executing operator- in-the-loop simulation events involving air and missile defense weapon systems (which include as a minimum direct experience with fighters, Army SAMs, USN air and missile defense ships, surveillance and C2 platforms). Must have COCOM, Service, OSD, or Joint Staff experience.
- National Capital Region.
- The customer may be agreeable to St Louis MO as an acceptable work location in some cases.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 1, 2016, 11:15:28 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: