Full Time Employee
SAIC Logistics and Supply Analyst (Job Number:422035)
- The SAIC Logistics and Supply Analyst shall be responsible to the Commanding Officer (CO) and Executive Officer (XO) of the Marine Corps Detachment (MARDET) Dam Neck and shall provide logistics, budget, and supply management and support related to MARDET Dam Neck Logistics section.
- Ensure property records are maintained in accordance with:
- DoD Directives and Marine Corps Orders (MCO)
- Defense Priorities and Allocation System (DPAS)
- Global Combat Support System – Marine Corps (GCSS-MC) for Consolidated Memorandum Receipts (CMR)
- Supervise requisitions, to include those listed below, ensuring each is budgeted, tracked, and records are accurately maintained:
- Global Combat Support Systems – Marine Corps (GCSS-MC) requisitions o Government Commercial Purchase Card (GCPC) requisitions o ServMart requisitions
- Provide supply logistics support
- Conduct market research for procurements of office supplies
- Maintain and account for office supplies housed within Resource Directorate office spaces
- Provide customer services for supply related support
- Manage all logistics for government and Government Services Administration (GSA) vehicles to include:
- Fuel card management
- Preventative maintenance
- Maintenance and repairs for damage incurred in support of the detachment
- Ensure staff and students are in compliance with DoD GSA automotive credit card policies and regulations
- Administratively monitor supply levels
- Monitor and support facilities management for the detachment
- Advise appropriate government staff of equipment or facilities in need of repair or replacement
- Provide the CO and XO weekly briefings on pending contracts, budgeting, and facilities updates
- Identify resource deficiencies and provide the detachment weekly budget status reports of funding committed, obligated, and expanded
- Complete customer directed annual training requirements to ensure individual daily performances and actions are in accordance with the customer’s organizational safety, ethics, sexual harassment, suicide prevention, etc. rules and regulations
- Adhere to customer directed professional, ethical, and moral standards at all times while interacting with customer staff and students
- Continuously adhere to customer established standards regarding professionalism, ethics and morality while interacting with anyone associated with the customer Location and Travel
- This position serves as the supply and logistics analyst for the MARDET Dam Neck HQ in Virginia Beach, VA.
- MARDET Dam Neck will provide workspace and computer resources.
- Support will primarily reside locally.
- Limited travel within CONUS will be required.
- Employee can expect to travel for customer support and various meetings.
- Travel is not expected to exceed 10%.
- Education Bachelor’s Degree in related field and two (2) years’ experience OR eight (8) years’ experience in lieu of degree.
- Two (2) years’ direct experience working within military supply administrative office at the intermediate supervisor level.
- Active SECRET Security Clearance
- High degree of organizational skills, detail oriented, and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate concepts to various audiences
- Work independently and/or as part of a team to accomplish tasks under limited supervision in a timely manner
- Proficiency in all standard Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with DAPS and GCSS Desired Skills
- Operational experience serving in a Marine Corps headquarters environment in support of Marine Corps training and education
- Working knowledge of the national, operational, and tactical intelligence infrastructure available to the DoD Intelligence Community (IC)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 16, 2016, 2:55:18 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIRGINIA BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: