Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Systems Architect, Principal. This is a customer-facing position with frequent interactions with IT leadership requiring excellent communication skills.
Performs as the technical expert in designing, implementing, and maintaining the organization's application systems and/or IT infrastructure for highly complex systems. Provides an architectural framework for information system development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts. Understands user and process requirements and ensure those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables. Works closely with management, developers, and engineers to develop road maps for applications, align development plans, and to ensure effective integration among information systems and the IT infrastructure. Monitors technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards as well as emerging business requirements. Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment, and evaluate the impact of changes or additions for highly complex systems. Analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure performance and reliability, enhance scalability, and meet security requirements.
· Experience supporting the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures.
· Experience designing system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces.
· Experience providing comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance.
· Experience performing evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs.
· DoD 8570 IAT or IAM certification.
· Experience in any of the following: C2S, Cloudera Hadoop and AWS, VMware Ops manager, vCenter manager, HP Openview, Solarwinds, Splunk, EMC.
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position (e.g. information systems, computer science, math, or engineering). An additional four years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree. 5+ years.
TS/SCI with the ability to pass CI Polygraph
To apply for this job, contact: