Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
Responsible for meeting or exceeding budgeted staffing hours, lead flow, productivity, stores staffed, hot calls, confirmation, net
revenue and Confirmed Leads per Hour (CLPH) per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP); and for establishing and building
relationships with the retail store management and associates within the assigned market.
The Manager, Field Marketing is responsible for assisting in all aspects of managing the Field Marketing Program so that all short
and long term goals are met or exceeded. The primary function is to provide support to hourly Store & Home Improvement Advisors
(SHIA) so that optimal performance is achieved.
• Attend all sales meetings and ensure Home Solutions Advisors are in attendance
• Monitors daily/weekly reports to drive improvement in performance
• Communicates as needed with assigned Appointment Center Market Coordinator to identify opportunities for lead conversion
budget for the territory
• Maintains weekly communication with advisors, Full Line Store (FLS) manager and direct manager to gather feedback on program
• Maintains regular communication with Event Marketing Team on upcoming events
• Plans and conducts additional lead generating opportunities (Event Marketing, Kiosk, etc)
• Builds positive relationships with the FLS management team, and associates
• Drives Home Solution Advisor awareness of the Shop Your Way Rewards (SYWR) program
• Communicates as needed with Human Resources partner(s)
• Develops and implements incentive programs (i.e., contest, rewards and recognition) to motivate high team performance
• Identifies training needs through monitoring and mystery shopping the In-Store Marketers
• Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting
and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates.
To apply for this job, contact: