Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Active Directory Systems Engineer (Job Number:422051)
Responsible for designing, testing, implementing and supporting the DC Government Active Directory consolidation effort, by assisting in the migration of a number of various Active Directory domains into a single Enterprise Active Directory domain. The Active Directory engineer should have subject matter expertise in the following domains: Enterprise Directory Service, Active Directory (AD), Identity Management, Active Directory Migrations, Enterprise and/or cloud solutions, and 3rd party application integration.
- Support the AD consolidation project, which consists of migrating multiple child domains and disparate AD forests into the Enterprise Active Directory Forest.
- Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory and third party migration products for the duration of the project.
- Design, manage, and support of all aspects of the Active Directory (AD) environment ensuring the security, integrity, and availability of authentication, authorization and LDAP related services to the enterprise’s internal as well external customers.
- Work with various vendors to integrate COTS and third applications to support directory services integration via AD authentication protocols (Kerberos, SAML, OAUTH, LDAP, etc.)
- Deploy and manage enterprise ADFS environment.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all active directory components, resources and key processes. Reviewing system and directory services logs.
- Work with other engineers and be responsible for the overall direction of the current and future state of Active Directory, LDAP/Authentication systems, access solutions, and infrastructure. Behavior Characteristics Must possess good communications and writing skills, be organized, have ability to define and socialize new processes, able to effect change in a dynamic environment, comfortable working at many org levels, & must be team-oriented and performance- oriented.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience.
In depth knowledge of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- Domain Name Server (DNS)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 19, 2016, 9:37:14 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: