Full Time Employee
Tier II Desktop Support (Job Number:422061)
SAIC has an immediate opening for a Tier II position in Richmond, VA.
- Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
- Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering.
- May be involved in customer installation and training.
- Provides support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
- Generally interacts directly with the customer/user when the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature, such as with systems level software where the user has a technical background.
- Additionally, may interact with product support personnel and potentially the customer when the customer’s problem cannot be resolved directly by first-level resources.
Required Education and Experience:
AA Degree in related discipline and three (3) years related experience; Or, High School and five (5) years related experience with relavent certification.
- CompTIA Security+
- ITIL (Foundation, Intermediate, or Expert)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 19, 2016, 7:54:07 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RICHMOND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: