Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training, also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Review of technical courses.
2. Curriculum development for technical courses.
3. Training of RSAF trainees.
4. Technical evaluation of RSAF trainees
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Hold IFSAC/Equivalent, Fire fighter 1/11, Fire officer 1, fire inspector 1, fire instructor 1111, NREMT-First responder.
2. Highly. skilled Fire Protection Specialist/Instructor/Supervisor
3. Minimum 5 years experience as fire protection specialist.
2. Perform all aspects of practical fire fighter training.
3. Have served as fire chief /supervisor on a military/civil airfield.
4. Minimum 1 year experience as instructor/training / curriculum development role.
To apply for this job, contact: