Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
The incumbent is responsible for providing internal and external recruitment support for non-exempt openings to the In-Home or Sears Home Improvement business on a national basis. Additionally, the incumbent is accountable for managing workflow of the centralized recruitment team, auditing workflow processes and coaching/developing incumbent recruitment team. Furthermore, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring the centralized recruitment team is meeting required staffing metrics (top of the funnel applies (both organic and sourced), interviews, % reqs filled by target hire date, etc. for Technicians and % class fill target and cycle time for the Sales organization).
• Provides day-to-day leadership and oversight to the Centralized Recruitment Team. Works closely with team to ensure metrics and staffing plans are met on a weekly basis.
• Provides routine training, coaching and development to incumbent team. Conducts side-by-side phone screen shadowing on a monthly basis with each recruiter.
• Ensures Recruiters complete daily work according to SOP via regular auditing of Brassring requisitions, review of recruiter phone screen notes, phone screen shadowing with recruiters and attending weekly district staffing conference calls which the recruiter facilitates.
• Meets one-on-one with each team member formally on a weekly basis. Ensures continuous improvement with sourcing strategy and sourcing diversification.
• Meets with Director, TA and business leaders to determine current and future staffing needs. Holds self and team members accountable for meeting staffing goals documented on weekly staffing reports.
• Ensures compensation guidelines are followed when offers are made to non-exempt associates. Works with Director, TA to obtain approval for any offers
• Works directly with the recruitment team to ensure requisitions are filled by their "target fill or class date." Builds action plans to address requisitions that are aged in an effort to staff the openings as quickly as possible
• Audits weekly staffing report before distribution for accuracy with HC Budget and thoroughness of recruiter comments. Ensures recruiter provides detailed explanation of sourcing activities for any offices staffed below threshold.
• Provides constant communication, feedback and follow up with management and HR on recruitment status.
• Ensures recruitment reports and Brassring are kept current with the most up to date recruitment status information to update the business weekly on recruitment progress
• Develops sourcing methodologies across a variety of markets and geographies (urban, suburban, rural)
• Ensures recruiters are utilizing proactive sourcing techniques to identify qualified candidates. Sources include: internet based sourcing, social networking websites, headhunting (via phone calls to competitors and email sourcing on linkedin.com,) job fairs, community networking (local employment council meetings, local colleges/universities), job fairs, ads/small newspapers, employee referral programs, web postings, database searches, direct competitor recruitment, technical schools, military and direct mailings
• Works directly with identified job fair vendors annually to establish pre-negotiated job fair pricing nationally. Ensures recruiters provides field managers notification of available job fairs in their market which they may choose to attend.
• Provides training and guidance to operations management on how to make the most of available recruitment collateral to ensure a professional image is displayed at all job fairs. Ensures field offices in assigned territory are stocked with recruitment collateral (i.e. referral cards, referral bonus information for techs, etc)
• Monitors and audits requisitions in Brassring and ensures recruiters are updating HR Statuses timely, following the correct process related to required assessments, and interacting with candidates within prescribed internal KPI's.
• Researches, analyzes, prepares and presents hiring and statistics information to management
• Ensures that qualified diverse candidates are consistently surfaced and considered using AAP goal setting and auditing
To apply for this job, contact: