Full Time Employee
Reports Analyst/Programmer (Job Number:422087)
SAIC has opening for a Reports Analyst/Programmer
- Candidate will have a good working knowledge of Oracle eBusiness, Oracle eBusiness workflow and the ability to analyze current web reports, Discoverer reports and transfer them to Oracle OBIEE.
- The candidate should have the knowledge and use of on-line and/or batch processes including interfaces using SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle eBusiness R12, Oracle Reports 6I, Discoverer 10g and OBIEE.
- The contractor shall also provide the necessary technical support to perform system report analysis, design, computer programming, testing, prepare system documentation and program specifications for developed reports.
- If you do not have experience with OBIEE you will not be considered for this position.
- *MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK**
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related discipline. Eight (8) years of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree. A Master's degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant experience. A doctoral or Ph.D. degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of relevant experience. Six (6) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree, when combined with a certification equivalent to PMP, ITIL, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, CPCM, or CPSM.
- At least 5 years progressive experience in computer programming is required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 20, 2016, 9:53:39 AM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: