Full Time Employee
Aber Prov Grd
Senior Software Engineer (Job Number:422058)
Senior Software Engineer opportunity in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
- Develops software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts.
- Participates in feature analysis, design of component software features, design and implementation of system, provides inputs to the design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product.
- Should be able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project.
- The primary job responsibility is developing code and the activities to support that development, but needs to have technical team leadership and customer engagement experience.
Must currently have an active TS/SCI
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience
- Experience in non-interpreted object oriented language (e.g. C#, C++ or Java)
- Knowledge of standard software development practices (source code control systems, unit testing, debugging, documentation)
- Ability to perform development across multi-disciplines ranging from backend systems services, hardware/software integration, to desktop or web frontends.
- Able to quickly sketch out code to investigate problems or potential solutions, recognize issues and seek help when needed.
- Willingness to undergo an in depth technical interview which will include developing code for sample problems.
- Knowledge of mid to lower level networking development (OSI layers 4-2)
- Military experience, live environment training and/or CONSIM experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 10, 2016, 9:35:21 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ABER PROV GRD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-MD-GUNPOWDER, United States-VA-MCLEAN, United States-MD-COCKEYSVILLE, United States-DE-NEW CASTLE, United States-MD-ABERDEEN, United States-MD-BALTIMORE
To apply for this job, contact: