Full Time Employee
REMIS Senior Business Systems Analyst (Job Number:422142)
Lead Generic Configuration Status Accounting Subsystem (GCSAS) Functional Analyst for Reliability Maintainability Information System (REMIS) program. REMIS is a large, complex Air Force legacy information system featuring a centralized database containing Air Force-wide inventory/status/utilization data, maintenance data and configuration data. Perform functional requirements analysis, policy review to support GCSAS users and Nuclear Weapons-Related Materiel (NWRM)/Positive Inventory Control (PIC) Fusion. Initiate deficiency reports (DRs) and recommend code changes to enhance or correct program performance. Develop and perform system tests on new or modified programs. Provide assistance to users when they encounter conditions where they need assistance or establish there is a software problem. Train users on the use of the GCSAS functionality. PRIMARY
- Manage and monitor incoming/outgoing aircraft configuration data to include Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs).
- Review maintenance documents, engineering change request documents, Computer System Requirements Document (CSRDs), and policy for accuracy and validity to ensure quality software development meets customer requirements.
- Provide technical and functional briefings on REMIS applications to system users and senior management.
- Analyze functional requirements and review policy to support NWRM, MABSM (Impresa) and PIC Fusion systems.
- Write DRs and submit in the ISMT system.
- Review and assist in the prioritization of DRs at the Deficiency Review Board (DRB).
- Utilize Standard Query Language (SQL) and Oracle Application Express (APEX) to assist in the query and use of database information to ascertain if there are software problems internal to REMIS or introduced by any interfacing partner.
- Utilize APEX and Excel software to build reports and extract data for users.
- Resolve issues users have with understanding of processing rules or underlying business policies and procedures.
- Provide end-user training on subsystem applications and functionality, which may include some travel.
- Provide functional and technical support for the integration of other systems interfacing with REMIS.
- Associates Degree (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability may be substituted).
- 4 years of functional and technical experience with IMDS or REMIS configuration management subsystem, screens, or interface testing.
- Must be able to pass a National Agency Check.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with diverse teams of functional and technical staff HIGHLY
- Aircraft Scheduling experience
- Experience with interface testing
- Experience with writing test scripts
- Experience with writing basic SQL queries
- Experience with Excel and Macros
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 21, 2016, 2:46:34 PM
Primary Location: United States-OH-WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: