Full Time Employee
Principal IED and Insurgent Network Analyst (Job Number:422065)
The Principal Analyst performs all the duties of the Senior Analyst as necessary and acts as the team leader for up to 20 analysts. The PA coordinates all intelligence research and production activities of the team, tracks the status of production and timeliness of RFI responses, ensures all activities are entered and properly updated in the CITP production tracker, and plans production. The PA coordinates and synchronizes activities of deployed and CONUS team members to ensure CONUS-based analysts are supporting deployed team members. The PA conducts initial quality control of all team products and responses to RFIs.
The PA oversees the preparation of team members for OCONUS deployment, ensuring the contract analyst is technically qualified, completes all pre-deployment paperwork and processing, and has adequately coordinated in advance with the forward deployed analyst he/she is replacing. The PA shall be responsible for the training of team members. The PA assists the SPA in determining OCONUS rotations, status of analyst training and preparedness for deployment. The PA may assist the SPA in controlling branch activities. The PA can be deployed, if necessary, to fill a deployed SPA position. Contractor employees filling this position shall be considered key personnel. This position is considered equivalent to the GS-12 level.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- This position requires individuals to be government trained intelligence analysts with a minimum of 10 years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience; however, on a case- by-case basis a badge and credentialed Law Enforcement officer with at least 10 years experience conducting investigations on an accredited Local/State/or Federal Law Enforcement Agency is acceptable.
- Background in counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter IED analysis and experience as an intelligence or targeting analyst in Afghanistan is desired.
- The Contractor shall be knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
- The Contractor shall be experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
- The Contractor shall have a working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
- The Contractor shall be proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong research, writing and editing skills; and be capable of managing teams of analysts in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting.
- The Contractor shall train and mentor junior analysts to prepare them for deployment.
- The Contractor shall understand intelligence requirements for both lethal and non-lethal targeting.
- This position requires former military occupational specialty (MOS) 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D, 18F, 180A, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811, and a Bachelor’s Degree (may substitute 4 years of experience for education requirement).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 22, 2016, 2:40:12 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHARLOTTESVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: