Full Time Employee Contractor
Assists higher level program managers in executing the project life cycle by assisting in development of comprehensive project plans to include both long and short-range goals and milestones. Identifies, acquires, and utilizes company resources to achieve project technical objectives. Directs a small team that provides project management, technical writing support, process improvement guidance and policy compliance. The candidate works within a matrix organization, monitoring and encouraging functional organizations to complete milestones within specific budgets and schedules. May interface with external customers as well as top management for the purpose of communicating status of project throughout life cycle.
· Oversees the management, integration and operations of a 24x365 Service Desk.
· Monitors and ensures metrics and service level agreements are met or exceeded and positive customer satisfaction surveys.
· Oversees implementation of a fully functional, CMMI Level 3, suite of tools to support an ITSM process
· Oversee field personnel supporting install, troubleshooting, and replenishment of networked or multifunction devices.
· Oversees preventative maintenance program for conference rooms containing desktops, AF hardware, software etc.
· Responsible for moves of all computer systems and associated peripherals, approximately 40 per week.
· Manages collaboration services including email, news groups, chat, peer to peer texting, video, large file transfer and phones across installed clients, web interfaces and mobile devices.
· Manages SharePoint infrastructure including licensing, hosting and technical support.
· Provides, integrates, and manages managed services.
· Oversees configuration management of baseline build of any service, hardware and peripheral endpoints and software.
· Engineers and implements upgrades and new services that promote technology currency, service delivery and effectiveness and security.
· Ensures continual improvement in compatibility and interoperability of systems across all stakeholders.
· Collaborates on the evaluation of new technologies and supports transition to operation.
· Manages the configuration, deployment, and support of mobile devices and cellular infrastructure.
· Ensures IT security protective measures and all customer security requirements are met. Provides inputs to requirements and stays abreast of evolving and changing requirements. Oversees all IT security plans
· 7 or more years? experience working as an IT project manager supporting IT services programs
· Technically savvy in the IT domain
· Technical Writing experience in the IT domain
· Integrated Management Plan (IMP) / Integrated Management Schedule (IMS) experience
· Earned Value Management experience
· Enterprise-level Information Technology (IT) Service Desk/ Desk Side Support, Engineering, Application Development, Integration, Test, Asset Management, Risk Management, SDLC, Business Processes Methods, and Change Management experience supporting between 3,000 and 5,000 users in a highly visible and dynamic environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels of management and customer organizations
· Experience in implementing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3, or higher, based IT practices and processes
Possess or is able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Other Skills Preferred:
· PMP Certification
· ITIL v3 Certification
· Familiarity with SDLC and System/Software Engineering practices
· Familiarity with IT hardware procurement, configuration, and operation
To apply for this job, contact: