Full Time Employee Contractor
· Provide configuration management & critical infrastructure/communication support for the Mission Integration Enclave and the JMS operational equipment suites.
· Provide input and recommendations concerning the relocation of JSpOC mission systems to Building 7000.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of integrated schedules and status programs for delivery/fielding of JMS SP9 and beyond.
· Evaluate the impact to risk for assigned programs from JMS SP7 and beyond.
· Prepare technical inputs for use in capability studies/documentation/ briefings.
· Coordinate with various agencies in evaluating and developing support concepts and architectures that meet the evolving needs of the 14 AF, Joint Functional Component Command SPACE (JFCC-SPACE), 614 AOC and JSpOC for JMS SP7 and beyond.
· Support materials/products as required to articulate proposed Courses of Actions (COAs), risk assessments, comment resolution, etc. associated with JMS SP9 and beyond.
· Provide administrative actions as needed in support of mission and system integration
· Maintain situational awareness of scheduled operations, test, and integration activities for the JSpOC/AOC to successfully de-conflict these activities
· Maintain updates regarding upcoming and on-going integration activities to include (as applicable) test activity, exercises, and unit support actions affecting 614 AOC weapon system and mission systems
· 5 years of mission systems experience, preferably with current JSpOC operational mission systems and JSpOC Mission System (JMS)
· Configuration management experience
· Large mission systems relocation experience