Full Time Employee
Contracts Analyst (Job Number:422189)
SAIC is seeking a Contracts Analyst to manage and administer contracts with the Army and various US Government agencies. The position requires knowledge of the FAR and related regulations, and the administrative requirements of various contract types. Duties will include proposal preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements and government contracts to provide for proper contract fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Duties also include oversight and documentation of contract fulfillment, negotiating change agreements and ensuring and conformance to master agreements. Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions. Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects . Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between multiple organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred.
- Secret Clearance or ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Minimum of six years of related experience in contracts administration (four years with Master’s Degree)
- Cost proposal experience is required
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards in contract administration
- Full knowledge of industry practices
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, TINA and CAS
- Effective administrative and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Administer company policies that directly affect employees and contract fulfillment. Recommend changes to team policies when necessary
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 23, 2016, 1:42:25 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: