Full Time Employee
MTS Architect/SE (Job Number:422161)
SAIC is seeking a MTS Architect/Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Serve as Senior Systems Engineer and Architect with significant PM responsibilities for Mission Transport Service.
- Provide multi-Directorate, cross-organization program planning, integration, management and professional support services for the acquisition of space and terrestrial communications systems required to deliver a Mission Transport Service with an End-to End (E2E) Architecture.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to areas of strategic development, scheduling, market research, evaluation criteria development, pre- solicitation documentation review, Requests for Proposal (RFP) documentation review, Independent Program Review documentation, cost estimates, and key decision points as well as trade studies and providing subject matter expertise during proposal evaluations.
- Must proactively perform as organized and dedicated change agent, core to ensuring quality assurance while assisting the culture shift toward the government leadership vision.
- Support must be resourceful, thorough, practicable, and consistent with the organization's objectives.
**Must be a US Citizen** **Qualified applicants must have an active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph. **
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and 17 years of overall experience
- Expertise in terrestrial/ ground engineering to support activities including requirements development, flow down, verification and trades
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis and evaluations- making recommendations and providing professional advice and assistance to include preparing criteria and analytical aids, briefings, reports and presentations
- Commercial Based Relay (CBR) expertise
- Service Management expertise
- Thorough understanding of IC ITE requirements, roles and responsibilities, and expectations
- Recent experience with and understanding of NRO systems, policies, standards and limitations
- The ability to work proactively, independently, and/or as a member of a highly effective technical team while developing approaches
- Program Management experience with thorough knowledge of industry best practices—demonstrated program/project planning, scheduling and execution (related tools suite expertise necessary)
- Must be an expert communicator
- Skilled/comfortable working in high-tempo environment, able to be flexible and to adjust to dynamic political, technical and/or fiscal challenges
- Ability to establish trust- relationships as well as build and lead highly functioning, multi-faceted and “joint” teams
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 23, 2016, 8:49:32 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: