M C Dean Inc. (www.mcdean.com)
M.C. Dean, Inc. is the nation’s premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. M.C. Dean’s capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. M.C. Dean, Inc. serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. Established in 1949, M.C. Dean, Inc. has earned a reputation as an innovator and pioneer. Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, M.C. Dean, Inc. employs more than 2,500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
M.C. Dean, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For more information about our company, you can visit www.mcdean.com.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Control Engineer III provides technical information and leadership to others working on a project to ensure that the work complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design requirements; troubleshoots engineering related installation problems; acts as a liaison with the client and/or owner regarding the project process. Project size: greater than $1,000,000.
• Processes submittals, RFI’s.
• Posting RFI’s and change orders.
• Pricing, tracking and managing change orders.
• Identifying change orders and ensuring effective resolution.
• Maintaining as-built drawings.
• Documenting project issues/conditions.
• Maintaining organized and detailed project records.
• Submitting hours and cost codes.
• Planning and executing project completion and punch list.
• Preparing specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.