Full Time Employee
Oracle Financials Engineer (Job Number:422049)
SAIC has an opening for an Oracle Financials Engineer in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Candidate will have a good working knowledge of Oracle Financial applications, Oracle financial application workflow and the ability to analyze customer accounting business requirements and incorporate those requirements into Oracle financial applications. Must have a good working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Financials R12, Oracle Reports 6I, Oracle Forms Personalization, SQL Loader, UNIX shell scripting and SOA.
- The candidate will participate in and provide support for the design, build, and implementation of system changes as well as participating in the maintenance of all processes and functions currently performed by the financial systems. They will also perform system analysis, design, programming, testing, and prepare system documentation and program specifications.
**MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK**
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, accounting, human resources, or other related discipline is required. Eight (8) years of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree. A Master's degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant experience. A doctoral or Ph.D. degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of relevant experience. Six (6) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree, when combined with a certification equivalent to PMP, ITIL, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, CPCM, or CPSM.
- At least twelve years of demonstrated experience is required in information systems development, functional and data requirements analysis, systems analysis and design, programming, program design and documentation preparation.
- A minimum of four years must be intensive and progressive experience in the implementation of information engineering projects; systems analysis, design and programming; systems planning; business information planning; and business analysis.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently or under general direction only.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 26, 2016, 11:59:40 AM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: