Parkland Health and Hospital System (www.parklandcareers.com)
Full Time Employee
Responsible for providing quality management of patients accessing COPC Health Centers for a variety of medical and surgical conditions, and for developing, implementing and monitoring quality standards of patient care to ensure optimal patient care, coordinated patient services and cost effectiveness in the assigned medical specialty area.
- Must have a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an approved college of Medicine/Osteopathy in Internal Medicine or Family Practice Medicine.
- Demonstrates an applied knowledge of established and evolving clinical standards.
- Must meet and maintain licensing and registration requirements as delineated by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Medical Staff Rules and Regulations, and Credentialing Policies/Procedures, if any.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of clinical assessment techniques, diagnosis and treatment processes that apply to the assigned medical specialty area.
- Must have good interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills to work effectively with other health care professionals and serve as a resource to the community.
- Must be self-directed and take initiative to develop and participate in community activities, such as health fairs, and medical outreach programs pertaining to the medical specialty area.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behavior.
To apply for this job, contact: