Full Time Employee
Lead Enterprise Architect #1 (Job Number:422256)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Lead Enterprise Architect 1. This position will be located at Fort Dix, NJ, and is contingent upon contract award.
- Design, establish and maintain CERDEC CTEI&CTEI-C and CGA Field Based Risk Reduction networking environment by designing network and system architectures.
- Directing system installation and configurations.
- Documenting, and enforcing system standards to meet DoD requirements and Operational Mission Evaluation Goals.
- An in-depth understanding and experience in analysis and design of integrating Joint and Coalition ISR Systems and Techniques for dissemination of intelligence products over tactical communications networks
- 15+ years experience directly related to Design, installation, integration and training of C4ISR strategies and tactical military communication systems and networks to include Capability Set Fielding to Combat Brigades.
- Experience in supporting the design, deployment and management of bi-annual global communications network for NATO’s Joint ISR interoperability trials.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
Place of Performance:
- Primary is Fort Dix
- Secondary is Aberdeen
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 28, 2016, 1:40:19 PM
Primary Location: United States-NJ-FORT DIX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: