General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Full Time Employee
Manages distribution center operations and import and export control and related compliance program for a major Division.
1. Performs day to day management of distribution center including budgetary management and periodic reporting to the customer/end-users.
2. Liaisons with procurement; suppliers; warehouse and freight shipping to ensure materials meet mission critical schedules.
3. Develops and implements division policies and procedures to insure compliance with GDIT and General Dynamics l import/export policies.
4. Prepares and tracks applications and other documentation relative to ITAR and EAR licenses; TAAs; and other agreements.
5. Develops and conducts training programs related to export compliance.
6. Provides support and advice to division regarding licensing requirement s and related international issues on proposals; bids; and ongoing contracts.
7. Supports International Travel Export Authorization requirements
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant regulations; procedures and practices.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Additional Warehouse Manager responsibilities include:
* Manage the accurate accountability; inventory; storage; shipment; and turn-in of any TESS training aid/device.
* Provide electronic reporting for workload; usage rates; damage; accurate timely inventory; system availability; manpower and other factors affecting mission
* Conduct inspections and record equipment deficiencies on appropriate Government forms
* Record and report damage
* Conduct functional test(s) of TESS training aids/devices
* Implement electronic inventorying and accurate accountability measures
* Bachelors Degree in Logistics or Business Management or a related administrative discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience.
* 8-10 years of related experience in logistics management/supervision and logistical support ops with working knowledge of industry inventory systems; FAR export/property control and compliance; preferably in the professional services industry. Familiarity with MILES ; NTC and related equipment is required.
The National Training Center (NTC) at Fort Irwin provides tough; realistic; joint; and combined arms training in inter-agency; inter-governmental; and multinational venues across the spectrum of conflict in order to prepare brigade combat teams and other units for combat. Its primary training focus is to conduct ten (10) thirty (3 0) day training rotations for United States Army Brigade Combat Teams (BCTs) and enabling units and to support training of home station units; tenants; visiting Active and Reserve Component units; and area support of other elements. The Fort Irwin Training Support Center (TSC) provides a host of training support functions to enhance individual and collective training at all echelons. The Fort Irwin TSC is the central organization that issues; receives; maintains and requests training devices (including Tactical Engagement Simulation Systems (TESS) and provides simulations and simulators in support of all training events on Fort Irwin. The TSC is the central organization that issues; receives; maintains and requests training devices and provides simulations and simulators in support of all training events on Fort Irwin. Duties for this position include all TSC management; oversight and supervision of personnel and activities for: TESS Warehouse; Battery Maintenance; Electronic Imaging Center (EIC) CREW Training Devices; TASC
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job, contact: