Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Senior SharePoint Developer (Job Number:422274)
SAIC has an immediate opening for a SharePoint Developer.
This SharePoint (SP) developer position is embedded onsite at a customer location at Ft. McNair in Washington, DC, near Nationals Stadium. It is part of a multi-million dollar IT contract including cutting edge software application development projects, operational support, intranet portal support, and other support. The SP server farm used is administered by other DOD resources at a different location. Work will be performed 50/50 in a team environment and independently.
This position will serve as a SharePoint Developert within the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), U.S. Army Center of Military History (CMH) building and enhancing the customer’s SP-based intranet portal, and will:
- Provide senior level expertise developing and implementing out-of-box SharePoint functionality for emerging customer requirements (dashboards, workflows, etc.).
- Help define how the existing team can best focus and develop its efforts to continue creating a robust SharePoint intranet resource for the customer organization.
- Provide technical SharePoint development advice to junior SP staff working part time on SP projects.
· BS and 14 years overall IT experience [4-6 years must be in a technical SharePoint development role]. Overall IT experience for the other years should be in as developing systems, providing relevant systems support, managing or developing IT support infrastructure, etc.
· Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree.
· Must have an active DoD Secret Security Cearance.
· Must work well with others in a team environment.
· Must have superior analytical ability, particularly the ability to identify problems and develop / implement potential solutions.
· Must be able to receive assignments, independently identify the information needed, obtain that information, analyze it, and produce high quality results.
· Must have experience and be comfortable interacting directly with customers.
· Must be comfortable multi-tasking in fast-paced changing environments.
· Must be proficient with MS Office software.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 28, 2016, 1:33:06 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-FORT MCNAIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-MD-CAPITOL HEIGHTS, United States-VA-ALEXANDRIA, United States-VA-ARLINGTON, United States-VA-MCLEAN
To apply for this job, contact: