Full Time Employee Contractor
· Oversee development of hardware and software through delivery and lead testing and integration thru I&T.
· Support development of GPS system, thru strong leadership to coordinate efforts of different vendors and Project Team.
· Conduct subsystem assessments and making recommendations to the project.
· Review documentation, attending reviews, resolving issues and reporting results.
· Support CDR, PDR, and other program reviews, and reviewing deliverables.
· Provide technical consultation advice to Task Managers regarding design issues, development and test approaches, and test result assessments
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
· Bachelor of Science degree, or equivalent education and experience, in Aeronautical or Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Sciences from an accredited institution.
· 15 or more years of spacecraft design and development experience, including at least 5 to 10 years of GPS system, requirements, developing functional performance requirements.
· A solid understanding of space hardware, electrical, electronic and mechanical systems design.
· Must be able to review and understand detailed circuits and analysis.
· Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with a diverse group of contractor and Government personnel.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be a US citizen with ability to pass a Government background investigation.
· Available to start soon full time with quick ramp-up
Other Skills preferred:
· Excellent organizational, leadership, and verbal and written communication skills
· Must be a US citizen with ability to pass a Government background investigation
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience working at NASA Goddard is preferred
Individual must meet government NAC and US citizenship/work permit requirements for access to NASA GSFC
To apply for this job, contact: