First Citizens Bank (www.fcb.com)
Full Time Employee
Float Sales and Service Representative
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Apply with LinkedIn
Job ID #: 27212
Functional Area: Branch Retail - Operations
Employment Type: Full-Time Non-Exempt
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Days and Hours: Mon 8:15-5:15, Tues-Thurs 8:30-5:15, Fri 8:30-6:15
Physical Address: 800 North Queen Street, Kinston NC 28501
Department Name: Coastal Plain Retail
The Sales & Service Representative I handles client customer service transactions and processes traditional teller transactions. This associate identifies sales referrals to other branch associates while handling client servicing and transactions. Provides high quality customer service for all customers.
- Teller Operations: Perform basic teller transactions such as paying and receiving, verifying deposit amounts, examining checks for endorsement and negotiability, operating within established operations authority limits and engaging branch management, Branch Central or Branch Operations Management for support as needed. Count cash drawer, research and locate outages.
- Service: Answer questions and resolve problems for customers concerning all services provided by the Bank; identify the problem, collect data, secure answers and report results to the inquiring party and work with the Supervisor Operations &Service (or Lead CSR) or other associates as necessary. Perform customer service activities (e.g. check orders, account maintenance, address change). Provide excellent customer service at all times following the Bank’s Service Excellence guidelines.
- Teamwork: Foster teamwork with fellow associates in the branch and in the bank as a whole. Maintain helpful and courteous interactions with others and keep communication lines open.
- Risk Mitigation/Compliance: Adhere to all federal regulations and bank policies; keep current on bank procedures via the Bank’s resources and required training. Maintain all internal controls.
- Sales Support: Identify sales referrals while handling client service and transaction needs. Maintain basic product knowledge to ensure that client needs may be identified. Participate in branch sales huddles and campaigns as directed by management.
*This position may be filled as an SSR I or SSR II.
** This is a floating position and will cover the Kinston, Pink Hill and Snow Hill branches.
High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 6 months experience in a cash handling, sales or customer service role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.
To apply for this job, contact: