Full Time Employee
Training Analyst Senior (Job Number:422241)
- Supports international military training at the Center for Surface Comabat Systems (CSCS) Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Division (N-9S).
- Primarily responsible for identifying and validating FMS training requirements as determined through engineering analysis of proposed Aegis baseline upgrades.
- Conducts course materials review for Disclosure to Foreign Military students.
- Provides mandatory training on releasability and disclosure to all personnel involved in FMS training and conducts Critical Aegis Technologies (CAT) brief to Prospective Commanding Officer (PCO) and Combat Systems Officer (CSO) classes.
- Maintains and updates disclosure and course material database used in tracking disclosure authorizations for all Aegis Training and Readiness (ATRC)/CSCS FMS courses worldwide.
- Monitors and schedules periodic updates to all ATRC/CSCS FMS courses worldwide.
BS Degree or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
Must have 7 years’ experience in the Aegis Weapon System or 5 years of experience in the Aegis Weapon System and 5 years of Navy Combat Systems experience.
Navy Instructor experience is preferred. Related experience in Learning Standards or technical training acceptable.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Candidate must possess a Secret level security clearance.
Ability to effectively communicate by phone or in person. Demonstrate ability to support International Programs training efforts, includeing, data collection, analysis, releasability/disclosure documentation and record keeping. Support to include but not limited to Fleet readiness, Ballistic missile defense, U.S. navy systems, equipment and logistics effecting IP training. Shows initiative and acts independently to resolve problems. Demonstrate a working knowledge of Navy training Learning Standards.
Navy underwater or Surface Combat System experience is a plus.
Knowledge of existing COI media support programs (SCOT, IMI, VISTA, ICW, CBT, etc.)
Knowledge of existing Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs preferred.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2016, 9:02:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-DAHLGREN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: