Full Time Employee
IBM Rational DOORS Software Developer (Job Number:422303)
- DOORS Software Developer Description Software technologist supporting Rational DOORS and Rational Publishing Engine experience defining, organizing and documenting requirements along with developing the DOORS and RPE tools using DXL to fit the overall requirements system needs.
- Candidate will gather system requirements and manage, capture, trace, analyze, and manage changes to information.
- Candidate will also be responsible for systems that can access information across tools, implement guidance for best practices, and efficiently trace work, and view progress and important data.
- Responsible for performing program assignments in analyzing, defining, coding in the design, and implementing cost effective information technology solutions.
- Conducts system programming activities such as program language codes, processing routines and report generators.
- Prepares and conducts system and programming tests requiring interfacing of hardware and software.
- Develops flow charts and diagrams outlining process and steps in operation; prepares documentation of program development, conducts program test and makes modification to code as needed.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing software and including report development
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn RPE and DOORS.
- Ability to interact with large dynamic project.
- Ability to do report development.
- Excellent communication skills and team player attitude.
- Minimum two year commitment.
- Candidate must possess an active DOE Q or DOD TS clearance.
- Knowledge of RPE scripts/DXL scripting.
- Understand databases and how they support the product engineering requirements
- Understanding of DOORS Links, Link Modules and traceability
- Ability to Run scripts to ID clean up database needed; Perform database clean up
- Knowledge of version control, release processes and business processes associated with design engineering environment.
- Understand Requirements Management and how requirements support the product engineering processes along with best practices
- Candidate with active DOE Q or DOD TS clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 25, 2016, 10:31:18 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: DOE Q
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: