Full Time Employee
Chief, Cyber Security (Job Number:422284)
- This a skilled position as an Chief, Cyber Security Professional who has an in depth knowledge of security policy, software code checking, and hands-on configuring of security settings and personnel management.
- This individual will conduct system security or information assurance (IA) assessments using the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), or equivalent industry process.
- This position will analyze infrastructure, applications environments and web services from a security perspective.
- This position will execute threat management, vulnerability management, and breach management processes to prevent, detect, respond and recover from security incidents.
- This position provides security solutions and evaluates the impact new or updated systems have on the security infrastructure.
- This position participates in medium to high complexity projects impacting security, prepares documentation and reports for management, and consults with application development and infrastructure teams.
- Experience (7+ years) in information security\cybersecurity with in depth knowledge of security policy, code reviews, vulnerability analysis and hands-on configuring of security settings using standards such as Security Technical Implementation (STIG) or Security Configuration Guides.
- Experience conducting assessments using either the DoD IA Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) or the NIST and Federal Information Security Management - Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
- Knowledge of threat management, vulnerability management, and breach management processes to prevent, detect, respond and recover from security incidents.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of operating systems including MS Windows, Windows Servers, UNIX, and/or Linux, and network administration protocols
- Knowledge of current technology trends in the information assurance field
- Monitor progress and completion of POA&Ms that have been issued to the organization.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of security threats, techniques, and landscape.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of database, network, server, and/o remote connectivity security.
- Knowledge and understanding in computing/development best practice frameworks; including ITIL, DevOps (with Security), and Agile
- Maintain and update the Authority to Operation (ATO) package for the organization
- Proactively monitor systems to ensure they are in compliance with the IT Security policies
- Provide IT Security consultation for organization
- Maintain System Security Plan and other Security documentation
- Experience responding to computer security incidents or intrusions.
- Experience in Computer Network Defense (CND) technology or related field. CND technology experience which includes performing assessments of systems and networks within the network environment or enclave and identify where those systems/networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
- Knowledge of the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), NIST and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Solid knowledge and understanding of application security.
- Knowledge of conducting security reviews. Looks for weaknesses in system design, implementation, or operation that could be exploited. Ensures the right checks and balances are in place.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or GAIC certification required prior to first day on the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related degree from an accredited institution and 5+ years of experience in IT security management or equivalent combination.
- ITIL Foundations certification required within 365 days of hire.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 5, 2016, 6:42:38 PM
Primary Location: United States-MO-KANSAS CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: