Full Time Employee
Enterprise Architect (Job Number:422285)
SAIC has an opening for an Enterprise Engineer. Candidate must have experience installing implementing Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Cloud Control in a large scale enterprise.
The required skills include:
- Experience installing and configuring OEM in a multi-tiered architecture.
- Experience implementing OEM in an high availability configuration utilizing clustered middletier servers, load balancer and a RAC database repository.
- Experience implementing monitoring and notification on an enterprise scale.
- Experience with patching and provisioning using OEM. If you do not have experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager, you will not be considered for this position.
- May be required to work rotating shifts, weekends and holidays, alternative regular days off and subject to call back when advised by management.
- Resolves complex problems with minimal direction, where established guidelines, policies, and procedures may not exist.
- Provides technical guidance and oversight to lower-level CM staff on routine and non-routine matters.
- Develops plans, techniques, and policies to address current or anticipated problems and issues.
- Work is reviewed rarely, typically through status reports and at release completion, to ensure technical compliance and alignment with the requirements of the release, and by organizational performance measures to ensure timeliness, policy compliance, and alignment with release/program objectives.
- *MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK**
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 15 years progressive experience for complex information technology systems is required.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related discipline is required. Eight (8) years of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree. A Master's degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant experience. A doctoral or Ph.D. degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of relevant experience. Six (6) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree, when combined with a certification equivalent to PMP, ITIL, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, CPCM, or CPSM.
- Oracle Real Application Cluster experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 29, 2016, 7:57:57 AM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: