Full Time Employee
Navy Networks / Integrated Shipboard Network System (ISNS) Training Analyst (Job Number:422307)
- A challenging instructor position that equips students with the knowledge and skills to perform operations, system administration, network monitoring, fault isolation and system restoration of the Integrated Shipboard Network System (ISNS).
- Implement and execute training courses using standardized practices and procedures to train military personnel. Instruct the ISNS and CENTRIXS Courses.
- Provide subject matter expertise to development, testing and curriculum maintenance efforts.
- Will conduct individualized and classroom/lab training sessions, work on problems of diverse scope, and may determine methods and procedures to be used in improving the training environment and curriculum.
- May be responsible for creating or updating course content, training materials and other course-related documentation.
- May supervise and provide guidance to other personnel.
- Will administer and follow training policies and collaborate with other military, government civilian and contractor training specialists with the objective of continuously improving training processes and delivery.
- Will interact on a daily basis with customers and a variety of other stakeholders.
- Instruct Navy Network System Administrator curriculum for ISNS and CENTRIXS courses.
- The job includes setting up and instructing both classroom and laboratory portions. Train U.S. Navy and other system administrator personnel in the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for each course. Classroom instruction includes labs which reinforce material discussed. System troubleshooting provides further understanding of the interaction of all system components.
- Provide subject matter expert support for job qualification requirements and other workshops, and support maintenance and configuration control of ISNS and CENTRIXS laboratory equipment.
Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience. 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
Navy Instructor – NEC 9502
Attended Navy ISNS course
Navy Networks System Administrator
CompTIA Security + certification
Microsoft MCSA or Cisco CCENT certification
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 30, 2016, 2:41:16 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: