Parkland Health and Hospital System (www.parklandcareers.com)
Full Time Employee
Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you’ll be part of a team that’s providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you’ll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients—and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
Performs clerical work of intermediate difficulty that requires a sound knowledge of department or hospital procedures and in-depth analysis and use of individual judgment.
- Must have five years of clerical experience in an office environment, preferably in a job-related field.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for the experience requirements.
- May be required to maintain Notary Public certification.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to use independent judgment in resolving issues within established guidelines.
- Must be able to type.
- Must be able to successfully pass a Customer Service test, Spelling test, General Computer Skills test and Alpha/Numeric Filing test with a minimum score of 80%.
- Must be able to utilize required software for assigned department.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and hospital staff.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.Jail Performance Improvement
To apply for this job, contact: