Full Time Employee Contractor
The successful candidate for this position will provides program management support to program staff. Support includes project scheduling, financial management, briefing, coordination, graphic presentation, and general administrative duties.
• Provides program support
• Project scheduling
• Financial Management
• Graphics presentation
• General administrative duties
• Travel arranging
• Report generation, quality control and release
• May perform other duties as assigned
• Must have five years of experience
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
• Secret or higher security clearance preferred to start.
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: