Full Time Employee Contractor
The successful candidate for this position will maintain telecommunications and network services for a government owned, contractor operated facility housing 200 personnel.
• Interface and attend meetings with the Fort Hood NEC
• Generate and track work orders
• Trouble shoot and isolate network and telephone issues
• Run cables and wires
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Must possess experience in communications software, hardware or networks.
• Specific experience required includes protocol analysis, knowledge of OSI protocol (TCP/IP, X.25.X 400, and X.500).
• Experience with ATM, frame, relay h bridges, routers, gateways, FDDI, and UNIX operating systems is required.
• Requires Computing environment certification (Microsoft Certified Professional)
• Requires CompTIA Security+ certification.
• CNE or ECNE experience is desired, as well as supervising the operation and maintenance of communication network systems, mainframe, mini or client/server based.
• Must have a minimum of an active SECRET security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information.
• Must be deployable/be able to travel up to 75% of the time.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Military experience
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: