Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Counter-narcotics SME for our client location in Washington DC.
• Provides technical, analytical and management support leveraging counter-narcotics (CN) analytical expertise for integration with various intelligence disciplines, intelligence operations and training.
• Conducts assessments such as drug trafficking organization (DTO) threat assessments, assessments of land, air & maritime narcotics flows, force assessments, and CN baseline assessments.
• Applies knowledge and mastery of CN concepts, principles, and practices to plan and conduct a full range of CN support to operations, investigations, training, analysis, and counter-intelligence services
• Employs a thorough knowledge of CN functional areas to include counter threat finance, current software technologies, analytical tools, and communications processes to support CN activities
• Analyzes the ability of current and future CBP organizations to conduct effective maritime, air and land interdiction against transnational criminal organizations, including counter-piracy operations
• Develops analytical processes and methods to support CBP investigations and CN analysis/intelligence production
• Coordinates with consumers to ensure that CBP intelligence products answer consumer's intelligence questions, assist strategic decision makers, and serve as valuable resources to CBP operational components
• Conducts outreach with other organizations to ensure CBP analyst-authors utilize best practices in producing written intelligence products.
• Understands and applies comprehensive knowledge of appropriate directives, regulations, policies, and procedures necessary to independently perform and complete administrative CN functions
• Supports the development and implementation of CN information sharing initiatives via intelligence system software tools
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree with five to seven years of analytical experience in one or more intelligence disciplines and /or related intelligence system software tools. Master’s degree desired.
• Experience with drafting special assessments, intelligence reports, bulletins, alerts, threat assessments, or other intel products.
• The ability to author products in accordance to ICD standards 203 and 206 is required.
• Experience with intelligence analysis, including CN, all source, and CBP and law enforcement missions.
• Must hold an active Top Secret security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information.
• This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required
• A current Customs and Border Protection Background Investigation is required.
• A Top Secret clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last five years are required
Location: Washington DC
To apply for this job, contact: