Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Space Systems Engineer you will be a Systems Engineering and Technical Advisor (SETA) to a Government Contracting Officer Technical Representative for advanced technology space system acquisition & development programs and contracts.
- Develop statements of work, requests for proposal, justification and approvals for
other than full and open competition, broad area announcements, award fee plans, and industry day briefings.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations and feedback to the COTR on developer contractors’ deliverables including: systems test plans, design review packages, CDRLs, test procedures and results, monthly status reports, earned value reports, contract funds status reports and schedules.
- Draft or provide input to COTR on acquisition plans, program planning, directorate planning and performance reviews, program management reviews, and quarterly performance reviews.
- Evaluate contractor/developer performance. Identify and assess program risks and make recommendations to COTR.
- Provide technical evaluations of contractor proposals through evaluation of contractor
basis of estimates and technical approach, identifying omissions, recommending reductions, or identifying scope issues.
- Provide recommendations for tailoring high-reliability specification to enable low-risk, responsive space system development programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical degree required.
- At least 10- 12 years of engineering experience including at least 5 years experience in DoD/IC acquisition management, procurement, and contract administration. Desired experience in the design, manufacture, and operation of NRO systems.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.
Keywords: SETA, Space Systems, Acquisition, NRO
To apply for this job, contact: