Full Time Employee
CarMax has been a Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For since 2005”, awarded a 2016 Top Workplaces honor by The Atlanta Journal Constitution and ranked 5th of Atlanta’s top 25 large companies, and Training magazine’s “Top 125 Training Companies” 2008-2015. Our culture is built upon the values of respect, integrity and transparency, and we live these values every day in how we treat our Customers and our Associates.
Here are a few facts about CAF (CarMax Auto Finance):
• Portfolio size of more than $10 billion.
• Great work-life balance, community involvement, team engagement events, on-site gym…etc.
• We provide benefits that support the diverse needs of our workforce (e.g., flexible time, adoption assistance, domestic partner health care coverage, and more)
• Not a suit & tie environment, think jeans and sneakers.
At CarMax Auto Finance, Team Managers set the tone for their team. Leading by example, it is their responsibility to ensure all departmental and company goals are met while leading Associate development, inspiring Associate engagement and maintaining an exceptional quality of service for all CarMax Auto Finance customers. They must provide daily motivation and oversight to a team of nonexempt employees to maintain compliance and promote productivity. They will conduct necessary reviews, balance scheduling and perform all required HR responsibilities to sustain a successful department.
Team Managers are empowered to create and execute strategies to drive ongoing improvement. Through frequent analysis and reporting, they work to track successes and based on their results, create incentives to motivate and reward Associates for peak performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop a team of associates through Individual Development Plans, monthly and annual feedback sessions, and performance management.
• Oversee team to ensure that all critical documents after point of sale and other system generated documents are scanned.
• Manage vendor relationships, and resolve elevated internal/external customer issue/inquiries/disputes.
• Audit, analyze, and track policies and processes based on data and implement updates or changes for compliance.
To apply for this job, contact: