Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for planning, managing and maintaining replenishment for all specified lines of business. This position is also responsible for monitoring and adjusting variables to meet the needs of the stores. This individual will effectively manage the placement and/or replenishment of a designated product category to maintain an in stock standard while achieving planned turnover and revenue growth.
• Utilizes the appropriate tools and levers to optimize in-stock and minimize unproductive inventories
• Provides merchandise in the correct quantities based on historical selling to stores to support promotions.
• Maintains collaborative partnership with store operations team to maintain proper inventory levels to support profitable sales.
• Leads others to adapt processes, solutions, successes, ideas and participates in continuous teaching about system capabilities and supply chain processes
• Analyzes current assortment and makes quality inventory and purchase recommendations to Inventory Manager and Buyer based on findings.
• Analyzes sales and stock levels to ensure that reorder recommendations made by the replenishment system reflect the sales trend, presentations standards and turnover goals
• Recommends new/remodel store assortments and promotional/new product forecasts by reviewing and updating sales estimates and history
• Creates superior order allotments and makes adjustments prior to receipt of goods as warranted by sales trend
To apply for this job, contact: