Full Time Employee
Counter/Human Intelligence SME Instructor (Job Number:422153)
SAIC is looking for Counter/Human Intelligence SME Instructors to join our team! The Instructor will be responsible for assisting in the development of Counter/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) training curriculum, training needs analysis and training delivery support for the SAIC Advanced Performance Program. The SAIC Intelligence Training Subject Matter Expert (SME) is the primary coordinator in the management of curriculum development and delivery for CI/HUMINT methodologies for military and law enforcement customers. The CI/HUMINT Training SME will coordinate with designated customers to conduct learning analysis for performance solutions development relating to intelligence capabilities. Additional requirements include identifying and leveraging best practices and performance support resources from across the intelligence community (IC).
The CI/HUMINT SME supports the formulation of customer curriculum including content quality assurance and standardization to support organizational goals in intelligence training and professionalization. Identifies, analyzes, and implements training solutions designed to enhance law enforcement-centric intelligence capabilities for Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and other domestic law enforcement operations. This position supports development of professionalization tracks for intelligence professionals and non-intelligence operators. The SME assists with the development of scientifically sound processes for developing measures of performance and measures of effectiveness for training evaluation. Conduct training and instruction in support of geographically dispersed customers (CONUS and OCONUS). Analyze program requirements and identify solutions, develop organizational policies, and implement strategies for future program development in regards to personnel development.
Duties will include:
- Design and implementation support to intelligence training events for military and domestic law enforcement units.
- Collaborate and assist SAIC Advanced Performance personnel in planning, scheduling, developing, and instruction of training courses in support of customer requirements. Participate in Initial Planning Conferences, in-progress reviews, and briefings, as required.
- Development and maintenance of liaison relationships with organizational intelligence units and Intelligence Community (IC) organizations relevant to operational employment of intelligence competencies.
- Development of training based on feedback and needs analysis.
- Academic research and curriculum development.
- Bachelors degree (experience considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum 6 years experience Counter/HUMINT Instructor experience
- All applicants for this position must possess a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Expert working knowledge and experience with general military and domestic law enforcement CI/HUMINT methods and capabilities.
- Expert knowledge and experience in formal instruction, systems approach to training, ADDIE and performance development processes.
- Candidate must possess strong knowledge in sustainment training and formal learning concepts and intelligence performance requirements.
Location and Travel:
- This position serves as the CI/HUMINT Training SME and Adjunct Instructor for and other geographically dispersed locations as required.
- Training activities may occur in a variety of settings and locations as requested by the government customer.
- CONUS/OCONUS travel will be required. Employee can expect to significant travel requirements (up to 50%).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 4, 2016, 11:54:40 AM
Primary Location: United States-WV-FLEXWORK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 50% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: